We are a dedicated team of town planning consultancy professionals. We pride ourselves in providing a professional service and giving sound advice to all of our customers.
We do not accept instructions if we do not consider that there is a professionally justified basis upon which to act for prospective clients. We operate on the basis of the Royal Town Planning Institute's professional Code of Conduct. Our client base comprises a wide range of organisations, public and private sector bodies and authorities, family trusts, educational establishments, land owners, developers, architects, solicitors, parish councils, local planning authorities, charities, individuals or groups who are seeking planning consultancy advice.
We are here to help you understand the processes, the purposes, the pit falls, and the opportunities and provide you with the professional support which you need within the planning system.
- Land owners: we can assist in the promotion of your land for development either through the forward planning process (local plans) or planning applications/appeals.
- Developers: we can provide support with land promotion, planning applications, negotiations, coordination of consultants and project lead.
- Architects: we can assist in the interpretation of planning policy, provide assistance with Design and Access Statements, negotiations, public consultation, planning statements and planning advice to your clients.
- Householders: we can advise on domestic extensions, changes of use, lawful development certificates and residential amenity issues.
- Commercial businesses (including industrial and office, hotels, tourism etc.): operational requirements affected by the planning system, restrictions, opportunities, redevelopment and promotion.
- Sports bodies: policy matters, opportunities, site promotion, site protection and operational implications arising out of planning restrictions.
- Farmers and rural businesses: operational restrictions, opportunities for farm diversification, rural enterprise promotion, land promotion, off-setting (see link to Environment Bank Ltd), planning applications.
- Local Planning Authorities: research, evidence and expert witnesses for appeals, negotiations and application processing.
- Parish and Town Councils: Neighbourhood Plans advice, formulation, consultation and production.
- Individuals, family trusts and solicitors: planning policy advice, promotion of land, planning applications and appeals.
- Educational establishments: planning policy advice, land promotion, planning applications and appeals.
Impact Planning Services Ltd is easy to reach. Just follow the instructions on our Contact Us page and get in touch today.